The smallest and most compact hook lift in the range from West-Trans, the West-Trans HL 6 offers excellent flexibility and accessibility to tighter spaces or smaller working areas. A lifting capacity of 6,000kg makes this piece of equipment incredibly practical despite its smaller stature. A choice of book heights at 900mm or 1,450mm adds even more flexibility to suit your specific operational requirements.
Durability and design quality are key components to the HL-6, providing excellent reliability across two different bin lengths. Each hook lift is made in Australia by specialised engineers, using high-tensile steel for long-lasting products that keep working in peak condition as long as you do.
- Lifting capacity of 6,000kg
- High tensile steel construction
- Optional 900mm or 1,450mm hook height
- Bin length of 3,500-4,800mm (900mm hook height) OR
- Bin length of 3,000-4,800mm (1,450mm hook height)